Wednesday 24 August 2011

English day

Its been long time i dindt used ayat ompute in my blog rite. Long time ago when i first started to writte in blog i did used all this omputeh language rite. But then i da start malas cozs i felt much more free if im writting in BM..yala i dun want people to read my blog and with all those spellling errors and missplaced vocab in future i la malu. Lagipon Bahasa Melayu kan bahasa kebangsaan...ewah....

But today i think i want to writte in English....hehe...im not teror sangat la but then okela..lalalalala...



When I started working, I never imagine I'd miss & appreciate my weekend so much. I'd keep one day for sleeping & another for a day out. I knew I write less these days. But when i started writting then all my ideas suddenly came untill my hand cant stand to writte anymore. Weekdays have become a routine. Go to work, come back and sleep, wake up the next day and go to work again. I salute the bloggers who are still active in what they do even though they are working. I seriously need extra supplement.


Boo: fever, flue and coughing sum more makes my weekend full of sleeping activity plus medicine..... 

No comments: