Wednesday 2 March 2011

Loads of stuff happening in the past few weeks.Been Busy with lots of added responsibility since i continue my study again. I just love books and the business world around them..

At the same time with loads of work, I'm also working hard on several "passive income" projects with a hope that within 1 year, I would earn enough so I won't have to work office hour  so that i can stay at home, babysit my kids while doin bizz from home.

Taknak la bagi tau sebab belum jadi lagi but as a teaser, what I did in 6 years back duduk depan computer generated me about bersih from my salary RM500. What can i do with RM500 nowdays?Unfortunately, I have not been able to sustain that thing that I did.. coz kalau boleh sustain, that's easy RM5000 a mth.. and potential to go more... of course you've got to go through the learning curve to do this.. I've been researching on this business for so long.. years, invested on quite an amount of time, money, sleepless nights... and it still requires constant research and modifications to the business model.. hehe the longer I talk about this, lagi merapu jadi.. haha

I have also just invested quite a sum for another business project... actually 2 projects.. InsyaAllah, will reap benefits... dah ada nampak jalan, kabus pun semakin reda, but jalan still setapak demi setapak... belum berlari lagi takut tersungkur dalam kabus... pastu takde sapa nak tolong angkat, terus blur sampai bila2...

But all I can say is that 2011 looks promosing, insyaAllah... at least I know I have taken the right path, work wise, and I know this brain of mine suits this kinda thing.. which makes it more fun working at it...

The only thing yang I don't like is that I am deprived of exercise... just sitting on the chair in front of the computer does no one any good... maybe I'll start jog again.. hehe oh and will start playing wii tennis and boxing again... :) but the Wii is not mine....miss Wii.....u guys should see my Balqish play the Wii seriously as if she can really play that game. She's only 18month old. And all of us will pretend like she's really playing that game. hahahahah...pecah perot klu ingt blik....

And the maid problem definitely did not come at the right time. With loads of stuff happening and going on inside my head, I could just drop the bomb and freak out to those around me, but takpelah.. simpan jela dalam hati... kalau terlepas cakap kang ramai sakit hati, terasa and all.. biarla orang terasa hati kat kita from something that we didn't say, rather than terasa hati from something we say... so as my mantra goes... BUAT BODO jer!

No comments: