Tuesday 15 March 2011

Dear Fans and Readers

Salam all viewers...u guys r marvelous.....im speachless if u guys blog me and read all my merapu story mory....u guys r so speacial to me..i imagine my self as an artist..without fans and followers im nothing...(am i too much) teruja gila LOL...
anyway..im not asking u guys to b my kipas susah mati (die hard fan) or super fans..but just a simple followers is more than enough for me...as i also do blog to other bloggers n i lurv the way u guys style ur blog.it gives me an idea how to renovate my blog from time to time in future.. some of the blogger make their blog look so glam n vogue . im new to blooger world. and i lurv writting..blog is like my diaries...a diaries that i share all my memories and xperience of me with others.or if u find that my blog is interesting u can  put met yur Fav List. (hahah....over ok..blog sy sngt hampes...)
i'd rilly lurv if u can follow me back...
plis do drop by to my blog n b one of my fans....(siap tarek2 rmbut and gulin2 lantai if u nak jd fans i)
cozs im new to blogger world n my blog look's nothing compare to other bloggers...my blog rilly need a make over...and add more info bout hijab or fashion...i lurv fashion so damn much...i used to spend all my money just to buy new things so that i can wear new outfit everyday...stupid me!! fashion is not bout how u spend ur money to buy xpensive one just to make u look hot..if its cheap but style why not buy it and u can style it with ur own creativity...still can look fashionable....people wont notice things that u wear r cheap....they dont bother bout that...they'll just bother with ur looks n style....fashionista bebeh....!! look..im mumbling again...alwyas out of topic...
so....fans and readers....this is my simple appriciation to all of u..im xpressing my feelings....im just a humble n lack of idea blogger....if u could share some tips i would lorv to read....so..thats all for now....
tq so so so much for visiting my blog, for reading and for being my fans....muah muah u guys...
or do drop a comment so that i can improove my blog in future...lurv u always....luf luf luf luf

Author


No comments: