Friday 17 June 2011

Succes.......

Seperti biasa, aku melukis dan melukis lagi. Drawing has become my passion since I've got no mic to sing with. But,  at least I've gained something rather than shitting around with the freaks. Jadi, itu hari aku bersama teman-teman ketika melepak di warung mak timah bertemankan ais kosong dan roti canai banjir, kami berborak tentang kejayaan dan pelajaran. Sebagai nerdy yang agak naughty, we lead a normal student life. Ive been starting my new life as a student. It was a good start. Well its not  easy being a mummy and student u know. I meet new people at my college. Learn bad and good stuff from them and choose the right one for yourself. Once in a while we had to have that kind of conversation right? So, as we sitting there, talking and mumbling around, we jumped into a conclusion.

"Sakit bila kita berjaya tapi terpaksa melihat sahabat yang tidak berjaya. Tapi, adalah lebih sakit sekiranya kita tidak berjaya dan dikelilingi sahabat-sahabat yang semuanya berjaya."

Tragis bukan.

No comments: