Thursday 2 June 2011

This is not motivation, this is reality.

Sometimes, trying to hard to let go will only makes it worst.


Instead, accept the fact and the fate. Percaya kepada Qada' dan Qadar adalah salah satu dari rukun keimanan.

When the memories haunt you, smile and take a deep breath.
Breath out slowly while imagining the memories goes with every blown breath.
Out of your life, out of your system.

Let the past blends in the past and focus more on your future.
Take a moment after prayer and doa..

If it's about life, imagine your life is getting better.
If it's about family, imagine your family is getting better.
If it's about broken love, imagine yourself meeting with beautiful future love.

***

I do not need someone to understand me, because nobody can understand me but myself.
Instead, I need someone to support me, because only those who truly loves you will be there to catch you when you fall.

I do not need kind words, because kind words only puts you in delusion.
Instead, I need realistic words, even if it means hurting me but with the kindest intention.

***

hope i can make it through tomorrow..

No comments: